Welcome to Winfield and Lakes of the Four Seasons. We invite you to discover and explore these two wonderful communities, only 35 minutes from the Indiana/Illinois border! Winfield and LOFS are rich in the lifestyle qualities most desired today:
- A vibrant, young community the median age for residents in Winfield is 35.3 and 38.9 in LOFS. Family households represent 84 percent of the population in Winfield, and 86 percent in LOFS. The 2009 median household income was $88,283 in Winfield, and $73,926 in LOFS.
- Winfield is the fastest growing community in the state with more than 4600 residents. Lakes of the Four Seasons is one of the largest private communities in the nation with about 8000 residents. Winfield/LOFS Chamber members also serve surrounding unincorporated areas, providing a potential market of more than 20,000 residents.
- An education system recognized for its “Four-Star Indiana Schools” (three honored in 2008-2009) and a “Best Buy” high school (2009).
- A low, 3.4 percent personal state income tax rate.
- A great location value. There are many affordable housing options in our area and our property taxes are significantly lower than most Illinois communities.
- Interstate access. The new interchange at I-65 and 109th makes travel to Chicago quick and easy.
- Shopping. Doubletree Shopping Center at 109th and Randolph provides all the day to day consumer needs including a 45,000 square foot supermarket.
Find out why we’re so popular. Come out for a visit. Let your journey of discovery begin.